DENMEAD LIAISON GROUP MEETINGS
Please click to read the minutes from these meetings_
- Fifth Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held on 11 January 2016
- Fourth Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held on 24 September 2015
- Third Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group Held on 15 June 2015
- Second Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held on 22 January 2015
- First Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held on 17 September 2014
WHAT IS DNA DOING?
- Maintaining contact with the Council directly and via our local Councillor...
- Compiling and sending comments on the recently published documents
- Meeting Hampton/Denmead representatives each term (under the terms of the planning consent the DNA are a consultee). Click here for more about he Denmead Liaison Group
- Keeping neighbours informed via email and localised flyers
What can individual neighbours do?
Use the facility on the Council's website to comment on other documents related to the application
- Monitor developments as construction activities begin
- Continue to log traffic and parking incidents