- Third Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group Held on 15 June 2015 (opens in new browser window)
- Second Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held on 22 January (opens in new browser window)
- First Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held in September (opens in new browser window)
- Council publishes three further Planning Applications
- Parking restrictions introduced in Wensleydale Gardens
- The Contractor informs neighbours about the project
What is DNA doing?
- Maintaining contact with the Council directly and via our local Councillor...
- Compiling and sending comments on the recently published documents
- Meeting Hampton/Denmead representatives each term (under the terms of the planning consent the DNA are a consultee). Click here for more about he Denmead Liaison Group
- Keeping neighbours informed via email and localised flyers
What can individual neighbours do?
- Use the facility on the Council's website to comment on other documents related to the application
- Monitor developments as construction activities begin
- Continue to log traffic and parking incidents