- First Meeting of Denmead Liaison Group held in September
- Council publishes three further Planning Applications
- The Contractor informs neighbours about the project
- Parking introduced in Wensleydale Gardens
What is DNA doing?
- Maintaining contact with the Council directly and via our local Councillor...
- Compiling and sending comments on the recently published documents
- Meeting Hampton/Denmead representatives each term (under the terms of the planning consent the DNA are a consultee).
- Keeping neighbours informed via email and localised flyers
What can individual neighbours do?
- Use the facility on the Council's website to comment on other documents related to the application
- Monitor developments as construction activities begin
- Continue to log traffic and parking incidents